Lies And Latest Research
Still with me? Good. Let's dig in...
As I've said, I found mountains of advice on improving socially. I began studying confident social naturals who could walk up to anyone and quickly make friends.
I also dove into REAL research on self-doubt. Including new breakthrough discoveries in neuroscience.
...and after trying it all, I realized some suggestions were flat out LIES.
Read the bits of advice below...
- You just need to be yourself
- You have to just be confident OR just get out there
- Start using this ONE tactic and overnight everyone will love you.
- Learn these "93 social tricks" or "101 conversation starters" to impress people
- Memorize scripts of exactly what to say and do
If you've ever searched online for what to talk about or how to be charming, I'm sure you've run across one or more suggestions like this.
The thing is, this type of advice will literally force you to feel more nervous and unsure of what to say.
(Read that last sentence again.)
Before I continue, let me just say this...
I really tried all of that advice. Thinking it "made sense." I mean, if I don't know what to say, let me memorize what to say. Right?
Usually following that advice made me MORE awkward than before. Some suggestions were so far outside my comfort zone, I couldn't even use them.
In the end, I still got those withering looks of "what do YOU want?"
The REAL Problem With Most Advice On Charm
What I discovered (the hard way) is techniques and advice like those above might help a little. Sometimes. But they're not enough.
Because they're what I call "Social Shortcuts." We all like to think shortcuts are a faster way to get from point A to point B.
But in reality, shortcuts don't work. Because they're too simplistic. And they don't address the hidden psychological glitch causing your self-doubt to flare up with certain "high-value" people.
I didn't want to believe that at first.
I mean, how can the advice that MOST people give on becoming confident not work?
Well, it gets worse...
Because the really evil part is most gurus tell us this advice is good for us... just to make a buck.
Clever marketers know the frustration and anger all this insecurity causes daily. So they take advantage of our desire for an instant, magic-pill solution...
OR they never truly experienced inconsistent confidence themselves. So they don't understand the self-doubt paralyzing us.
My mind was blown when I figured all this out.
Everything I was trying to become confident and outgoing was actually making me more awkward, insecure and quiet.
How sad is that?
There IS A Very Simple Solution Though...
One that quickly fixes the psychological glitch that has literally carved self-doubt into your mind.
So you can finally HAVE FUN socially. And delete your insecurity around those "intimidating" people for good...
...without acting fake to fit in, using ridiculous scripts and conversations starters or getting stuck in your head trying to remember 100s of social tricks.
I want to reveal the entire process to you.
However this is not the best format. We need to take this to the privacy of email.
We value your privacy and would never spam you
In fact, after you pop in your email above, I'll immediately send you to an exclusive training video I did for a few select students...
TRAINING VIDEO: The Conversation Flow Framework - How To Keep Chats Going Without Awkward Silences
And over the next week or so your training will continue with:
- How To Fix The Hidden Psychological Glitch Forcing You To Stay Quiet and Insecure
- The FULL Story Of How I Overcame My Shyness And Started Making New Friends
- 3 Cheats To Do Better Talking With Groups
- Perception Patterning Exercises: The Evidence Backed Path To Lasting Confidence
- Plus Much More...
These are the same strategies that completely opened my eyes to something I had never even considered. I've totally changed my approach to socializing with new people and making friends ever since.
Since I began using these methods, this is what my day to day looks like...
- I now wake up each day excited. Certain I'll be able to effortlessly talk to and charm ANY of the people I meet.
- I feel confident like those charismatic naturals. Easily approaching people, opening my mouth, and knowing what to say.
- I hear myself flow, saying fun, authentic things off the top of my head.
- I finally see new people smiling, responding great to me. Because I can now make connections that grow deeper. All because I've removed my social fears.
So just pop in your email below. I'll pull back the curtain and reveal the nitty-gritty of my self-doubt deleting methods...
So you can enjoy confidence and charm that are always ready at your fingertips.
We value your privacy and would never spam you
I really hope these methods have the same impact on you as they did for me. Because it has completely changed everything in my life for the better!
Creator of Conversation Skills Core, Free From Shyness & Fearless Flow (2011 - 2019)